TrustSeal Verified

IndiaMART Verified Exporter

Flow Over Weir or Open Channel Apparatus

Flow Over Weir or Open Channel Apparatus - (SIFFW-12)

Flow Over Weir or Open Channel Apparatus - (SIFFW-12)
A 'WEIR' is the name given to concrete or masonry structure built across a river (or stream) in order to raise the level of water on the upstream side and to allow the excess water to flow over its entire length to the downstream side. Weirs may also be used for measuring the rate of flow of water in river or streams. Different shapes of "Weirs" generally used are sharp-crested weir, broadcasted weir and ogee shaped weir. In the unit a centrifugal pump sucks the water from the sump tank, ond discharges it to a small flow channel, The weir is fitted at the end of channel. All the weirs are interchangeable. The water-flowing over the weir falls In the collector. Water coming from the collector can be directed to the sump or can be directed in to the measuring tank for measurement of flow.
Salient Features
  • (1) The unit is provided with following weirs: 
  • (a) Sharp·crested weir.
  • (b) Broad-crested weir. 
  • (c) Ogee shaped weir. 
  • (2) Pump 1/2 H.P. mcnoblock.
  • (3) Flow measurement - Measuring tank calibrated water flow meter is used.
Provide Us More Details
Purpose of Requirement:

Reselling End Use Raw Material


Looking for Flow Over Weir or Open Channel Apparatus ?


    We will contact you soon !

    Shekhar Narain


    Shambhavi Impex

    Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

    More Categories

    View All Categories »
    Send SMS
    Get Callback