Tar Viscometer Apparatus - (TVA-01)
Tar viscometer apparatus as per IP-72 and IS 1206 standards. It is used for determination the viscosity of road oils and cut back bitumen. It consists s. S. Bath with cup of 10 mm or 4 mm orifice and sleeve, stirrer with lifting clip and ball. The assembly kept on suitable stand with leveling screws. Suitable to operate on 220 volts ac mains.
- Electrical heating with energy Regulator Control
- Electrical heating with Digital Indicator and Regulator
Tar Viscometer Multiple Apparatus - (TV-02)
Consist 2 cups in a S.S. Water Bath mounted on Stand with leveling feet. Fitted with 1000 watts immersion heater. Temperature is controlled by DIGITAL ELECTONIC CONTROLLER with F.H.P. electric motor Stirrer. Supplied with one Tar Cups 10mm and one 4 mm orifice with Valves.Salient Features
- Optional Accessories
- Spare Silver Plated Cup 10mm or 4mm orifice
- Measuring Cylinder 100 ml cap.
- IP 8C (0 / 45°C x 0.2°C) Low range Thermometer
- IP 9C (40 x 85°C x 0.2°C) Medium range Thermometer
- IP 10C (76 x 122°C x 0.2°C) High range Thermometer
- Polish Wooden case
- Spare Heater 400 W
- Electronic Stop Watch