Different types of Laboratory Stirrers models are available:
- Direct Drive Stirrers (a)AC/DC Lab Stirrers: They are designed to meet requirements of laboratories demanding wide flexibility of stirring operations. (b)Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) StirrersSpecially designed for routine laboratory work, research and development, QA analysis and sample preparations. Stirrers have uniform speed control with digital RPM indicator which gives speed read outs, valuable for applications where process validation and reproducibility is required.
- Geared Stirrers The Geared Stirrers are specially designed for a broad spectrum of applications requiring low speed & hlgh torque for slurring of viscous fluids & materials. These stirrers are used in routine laboratory work, research and development, QA analysis and sample preparations. The user has choice of different types of drive i.e. AC Drive AC/DC Drive PMDC
- Capacity available:1L, 2L, 5L, 10L & 20L.
Electro-magnetic (motor less) stirrer is ideally suitable for titration & general lab mixing of solution. It incorporate superior step less speed controller to control the speed from 100 to 650 RPM.Salient Features
- No moving parts or motor
- Reverse control provides
- automatic change of direction
- Excellent speed stability despite viscosity or volume changes
- Stirring capacity up to 1000ml
Magnetic Stirrers With Hot Plate
Magnetic Stirrers with stainless steel top housing are most compact models. Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) motor gives high torque even at lower speeds and maintains speed stability despite viscosity or volume changes. Different models available for all types of laboratory stirring applications up to 10 liters. Magnetic Stirrers with hot plate
are similar to the magnetic stirrers but have additional stainless steel hot plate. Heat energy is controlled by energy regulator.Salient Features
- PMDC motor for higher torque even at lot speeds
- Better speed regulation even with small volume & low speeds
- Accurate stepless speed control maintains excellent speed stability
- Digital Speed lndicator for display of stirring speed
- Totally enclosed unit
- Designed for use even in corrosive atmosphere.